WIN A CRPS AWARENESS MATTERS PRIZE PACK FOR 2
Terms and Condition
1 The promoter is CRPS Network Australia Inc., PO Box 143 Cannington WA 6987; ABN 32 869 913 925.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms of entry.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
- Entry is open to all residents currently living in Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Residents of countries other than Australia are welcome to enter. However, should the prize be won by a person not currently residing within Australia, the onus is on that person to pay a fee of $9.00 AUD for international postage or the prize will be forfeited.
When to Enter
- The competition commences on 30/06/2018at 00:05am AWST and concludes on 14/07/2018 at 11:55pm AWST.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by CRPS Network Australia Inc, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
How to Enter
- In order to enter the competition, the participant must:
- Tag two (2) friends on the original competition post that is pinned at the top of CRPS Network Australia’s Facebook Page; and
- LIKE and SHARE the original post on CRPS Network Australia’s Facebook page.
- Extra chances to win can be obtained by tagging more than two people on your competition post on CRPS Network Australia’s page. You get one (1) extra entry for each additional two (2) people you tag on your original entry.
- Participants may enter only once.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
Draw and Notification of Winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions by CRPS Network Australia at 2pm on 15/07/2018 at CRPS Network Australia Inc.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook message within three days of the draw. The winner will be published on the Facebook page at CRPS Network Australia.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 2pm on 28/07/2018 AWST. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by via Facebook message within two days of that draw.
Prize on Offer
- Individual Prize value is $66.00 AUD including postage as at 30/06/2018. The prize consists of 2 x CRPS Ribbon Lapel Pins, 2 x CRPS Awareness Lapel Pins, 2 x Crystal CRPS keyrings, 2 x CRPS Awareness Matters Silicone Wrist Bands.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.